Could it be? Am I really blogging? Somebody pinch me because this can’t be real. Well never fear my darling hockey fellows, you aren’t dreaming, I’m really posting. However, considering that my second favorite hockey team was eliminated from Stanley Cup contention last night I’m in no mood to talk hockey. So now you may be asking yourself what is the point of this post? Funny you should ask…now that hockey is basically over for me (and in case you were wondering, I’m rooting for Pittsburgh) I have to find something else to obsess over. So I made this handy dandy little list of things:
1. Plotting word domination. (Too easy)
2. Figuring out a way that the Sabres can win the Stanley Cup next year. (HAHAHA….oh sorry…I mean um, well, yeah, I’m not even attempting this one)
3. Finishing some scrapbooking I’ve been meaning to do for the last year. (Definitely doable).
4. Figuring out some way to get Sharpie and Paul in the same room so they can duke it out over my heart. (This could be problematic)
5. Getting Paul to finally admit that he can’t live without me. (Enough said)
I think #3 and #5 are completely plausible and I shall strive to complete them before school begins in August. Wish me luck:)