Before I get to today’s point, I’m just going to say that game last night was awful. Awful, in that the officiating was terrible, and the was something wrong with our defense. How can you allow almost 90 shots against in two games?? There is something wrong there, and it’s obviously not Nathan Paetsch’s fault. I say bench someone, and put Nate back in. It couldn’t hurt. But thank God we’ve got Miller, Roy, Butler, and whoever else played halfway decent.
I tend to copy people’s random ideas once in a while, and this is one of those occasions.
So here are the things that I want for everyday life:
– Gift certificates to Sephora, MetroPark, Express, and/or Tony Walker.
– Avon chapstick… The sugar cookie flavored kind.
– An extension on my car warranty.
– Updates to my music collection.
– A new printer. Any kind. I’m not picky. Even if it’s only $20.
– (Don’t judge me for this one.) Tickets to Britney’s concert in either Pittsburgh or Toronto.
– My textbooks for next semester.
A snow blower. Plow servicing.
– Some clothing I will never, ever wear, just to hold to tradition.
And now some things that I really, really, REALLY want:
– Sabres, Bills, and Bandits season tickets.
– The Sabres to win when I go to a road game.
– Derek Roy to say Happy Birthday to me (Oh, wait… That happened already.)
– Paul Gaustad, Patrick Kaleta, and Tim Connolly to return to the lineup on Monday (wishful thinking, I know).
– A really, really, REALLY good game tomorrow night.
– My favorites to stay with the Sabres forever.
– And just one last thing: